How to skip a fault message on a safeline metal detector

IS-SI

I’m repairing a PPH SAFELINE METAL DETECTOR and appear a FAULT 8 MESSAGE.

I KNOW HOW TO REPAIR IT BUT:

APPEARS THE FAULT MESSAGE BUT I CAN'T SKIP IT TO GET ON THE MENU FROM THE MACHINE.

Does someone know how to skip it?

Model N°: T-PPH 175 SS 300 HD

I’m repairing a PPH SAFELINE METAL DETECTOR and appear a FAULT 8 MESSAGE.

I KNOW HOW TO REPAIR IT BUT:

APPEARS THE FAULT MESSAGE BUT I CAN'T SKIP IT TO GET ON THE MENU FROM THE MACHINE.

Does someone know how to skip it?

Model N°: T-PPH 175 SS 300 HD

saludos aun sigues con el problema de faul 8 como lo solucionastes tanbien tenbgo mismo problema

To get rid of any error on any metal detector would be to repair it as the metal detector is there for a reason and if it is not 100% good we shut production down. Thankful we have 2 metal detectors inline just in case one goes out.

With our yearly calibration and testing from safeline there is no reason to bypass a error message.

To get rid of any error on any metal detector would be to repair it as the metal detector is there for a reason and if it is not 100% good we shut production down. Thankful we have 2 metal detectors inline just in case one goes out.

With our yearly calibration and testing from safeline there is no reason to bypass a error message.

pero el error de faul 8 ocupo solucionarlo algun a bes te salio y como lo solucionastes o alguien que me recomiendes gracias