Panelview 1000e to Control logix DHRIO Card

Frinehart

All,

This is my first time test and attempting to establish a DHRIO connection in my career, I am attempting to upgrade the main processor in the plant I work for and I am attempting to get the main Panelview to talk to the new processor. I read in the allen bradley manual that I would need and 82 ohm resister to allow the communication between the PLC and Panel. Would I place this resister on both ends of the cable connection?

Thank you for your insight

Thank you. While I was trying to configure the DHRIO card to get coms with the old panelview I still have been unable to do so, my current thinking is that I will need to go back through the old Panelbuilder 32 software and re-address the HMI with converted tags so that it is able to communicate properly. Is there validity in my assumption or am I grasping at straws with it?