Studio 5000 missing controllers

jacktom6626

Hi guy, My company just recently purchased studio 5000 and I am in charge of learning the product. I trying to start a new project but I can find ControLogix controllers in the list. the only list I got is CompactLogix 5370 Controller.
Any idea how I can add more controllers to Studio 5000?

Thanks

Jack

Untitled.jpg

Maybe related to the version of Logix 5000 see below:
Thank you rkukl,
That explained everything. My company currently only use CompactLogix.
I was under the impression that we are getting a full edition last time I talked to my teammate. That is where the confusion come from.
Thanks again.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon I have a 5069-L306ER running firmware version 32 and I am trying to troubleshoot some analog level sensor. I went in to set up a...
Replies
Views
Ordinarily, when I attempt to connect to a PLC with a mismatched program, it gives me the option to upload from the PLC so that the offline code...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting back in to PLC programming after being away for about 15 years. I have just been working on small simple programs this...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to browse online tags in my v16 L31 CompactLogix from an RSViewStudio PVP600 project. It seems not all the tags I am creating in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom