help me need instructions on siemens 230rl 240 ac 12 inputs 8 relay out 10amp instruc

brett

help me need instructions on siemens 230rl 240 ac 12 inputs 8 relay out 10amp instructions please ?

Wire Black to Black and White to White. Try to avoid licking the wires to determine if they are "live".

Now seriously, how can you expect anyone to crawl inside your head and figure out what you really want to know? How can you expect anything but a "RTFM" (Read The F!@#$%g Manual) response to a question so broad and poorly defined? How can you expect the kind and well meaning participants in this forum to spend their time answering you if you are too lazy or too poorly trained to properly state the question?

I suggest you enroll in one of the courses where they teach programming PLCs to run a traffic light.

help me need instructions on siemens 230rl 240 ac 12 inputs 8 relay out 10amp instructions please ?

Brett, are you talking about a Siemens PLC? If yes, is it an S5, S7-200, S7-300/400, 405, 505? Or are you talking about a Siemens drive? Or a LOGO! ? You see, the choice is very rich! How would you react if someone asked you: help me need instructions to change oilfilter 21W50.

As Steve already stated: Siemens posts their manuals on their website. So:RTFM!

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere
Instructor PLC - SCADA

"From your vague description it appears you're dealing with..."

It appears you don't know what you are dealing with!

And you, an Aussie, what can't speak the Queen's English!

Shame on you!

I suggest you go back to learn how to speak AND READ, then RTFM (Read the Fine(?) Manuals!) !

Last edited: