RSEmulate 5 Activations

pichej

Hi All

I did a search, and I didn't find anything related.

Rockwell has changed their activations system again, and you now need the legacy toolkit on top of their regular integrators toolkit. We have both (integrators toolkit & legacy toolkit), but they don't include activations for the RS Emulate PLC 5 program any longer.

I know this is ancient stuff, but I help support about 50 sites running PLC 5 processors. I like to test out code before I commit it to a plant. It is nice not having to drag my PLC 5/40 rack out of storage to test a change.

I've tried their support, but they just come back with the same knowledge base articles, and i can't get an answer how we're supposed to activate the program.

The program doesn't give a 7 day grace period.

Has any one found a way to let emulate 5 run? Or found the magic person at Rockwell who can help?

Thanks, Joe