Integrate Axis IP Camera feed into FactoryTalk Studio HMI Application

jmaty23

I am looking into the possibility of integrating an existing AXIS IP Camera feed into a FactoryTalk HMI Application. I have downloaded and installed the AXISMediaControl ActiveX control and loaded it into a Display.

I am currently having trouble filling in all of the parameters correctly on the Connections tab of the ActiveX properties screen to get the video to show on the HMI display.

I am wondering if anyone has been able to get this to work and if they can offer any pointers?

I downloaded the Axis Camera SDK and have tried to fill in all of the connection fields as much as possible by going through each connection item and looking up the definition in the SDK help document but still cannot get the video to show in the control.