Problem Launchin RsView Runtime Application

Hi

I have this .mer for my customer, the file work great, no problem there. I want to make start automatically when they double-click the shortcut but the Runtime keep stopping at the configuration menu and it do not start the app by itself.

Been told by A-B Tech support that putting /r/d/o at the end of the command line will make it start but it doesn't work.

Also, I have learned also that in the configuration start up page, the run runtime app at startup is only for computer startup and not application startup.

Anyone have an idea how to make the runtime start by a single click???

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom