C# & RSlinx OPC Server Communication

Btmonster

Hello.
I set up an OPC server using my RSLinx. But I do not know how to access the data from Microsoft Visual Studio with NI measurement studio embeded. I add the "DataSocket" on the form. Does someone knows how to connect to the server? I believe should use this methord, datasocket.connect(url, accessmode). What is the correct format for the url string? like "opc://localhost?????"
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I know it is possibile to access data from a PLC directly to excel using a OPC link through RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am going to try and lay out my situation as good as I can. Scenario: We have sites in different location across US that's running...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone!. I would like to know how to use a third-party data server other than Wonderware, such as RSLinx server to integrate it into the...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I am using Matlab as an OPC DA Client to communicate with AB PLC rslogix5560. I can successfuly read from the PLC but when i try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom