WinCC Continuous CSV read

SYED.ABIDI

Dear Experts and Friends,

I am trying to read sensor's readings from a CSV file on the same PC which is running WinCC. That CSV file is continuously being updated by another application. I am able to read the CSV file's cell that is holding the sensor's reading which is continuously updated. I took help from this link to read the CSV file's cell

https://support.automation.siemens....objaction=csview&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW

Now the problem is I have to click the read value button every time to see the updated value from the sensor. Is it possible to automate such that I don't have to press the read value button and can see the value update in WinCC.

Thanks

Khyzer

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need urgent help on the following issue about WinCC: I have button which once clicked will run the following script to read contents...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom