Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Wishing each & everyone at PLCs.net a "Very Happy Christmas".
May Goodness & Cheer fill All.

Ronald

Let's not forget the RoadDogs

Wishing each & everyone at PLCs.net a "Very Happy Christmas".
May Goodness & Cheer fill All.

Ronald

To all the Road Dogs, currently in the field doing the ever-present "Holiday shutdown changeovers", please be careful out there, and celebrate when you get home.

:)

I finished up yesterday! (y)

I'm watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with my children right now. We always do on Christmas Eve. My favourite since I was a child. My quote below is from that film.

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it & have a Happy New Year!

George.

I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas. I also wanted to thank you all for sharing your expertise. Even though, I wasn't able to resolve my issue, I have still learned a lot in my short time on here.

Merry Christmas

To All,

Have a very Merry Christmas and I thank every one for being on this site and sharing the knowledge. This site is great and helps all programmers around the word become more successful in their journey of creating and designing!!!🍻

Hi

Happy Christmas to all and thanks to all who have helped me out during the year.
I have just put my little girl to bed just after we tracked Santa on the I pad.
Times have changed but it's still the simple thinks like Santa that brings happiness more than anything else. Last year she wanted a bell for her bike and a yoyo. This year the list is gone up a little but not much ,
Still waiting for her to ask for a plc ha ha ha

Have a great time

And to Phil (y) for another year on plcs.net that has saved a job for me more than once

Donnchadh

for those like myself are having a quite boxing day now - Have a very good Xmas break and a happy new year