Barber colman maco8000

Vivek1989

I am trying to upload RLD program to maco8000 when i execute transfer file then UNABLE TO OPEN TIME SLOT FILE msg displayed in computer.can anyone help me out with this?

I would recommend using the search function (not the Google search, the site search above it) to see what’s been written about Maco over the years.

I am trying to upload RLD program to maco8000 when i execute transfer file then UNABLE TO OPEN TIME SLOT FILE msg displayed in computer.can anyone help me out with this?

MACO 8000 Born year 1983 pre-dates the IBM XT PC.
Your team should look to replace the control system in the injection molding machine.