-1.QNaN with compactlogix controller

Does other reading works well? Or it is just this register you can't read? Send us raw answer of Modbus reading of this register and we can figure it out...

Post the contents of the sints before you copy it to a real.

Also, What value does the meter say it should be when you use its keypad and screen?

Are you sure this is the same energy meter as the others and not an updated model as the old one is obsolete?

SINT shows -1.#
Meter screen shows somewhat around 32.853 Giga Watt Hour.

And other meter are same as this one. I have rechecked this today. Everything is same including firmware revision.

Now only thing i can try is, Can instal new meter instead of this with same address and can have trial error.o_O

This link shows that accumulated energy is stored in 64 bit registers, if you are reading 3204 and onward. Sorry about the complex link, I couldn't get to it without going through Google:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct..._v2.1.0.xlsx&usg=AOvVaw1KQL427948lofQBlASDntU
Different meters store the same data in different formats, so you can't directly compare one with another.

I am not comparing meter to meter. I am comparing apple to apple. And that is what i am unable to understand that why only this one is not working...
:unsure:

Does other reading works well? Or it is just this register you can't read? Send us raw answer of Modbus reading of this register and we can figure it out...

Other readings like Voltag, Current, KW, PF reads perfectly well. Only thing i am unable to get is KWH, KVARH, KVA, KVAR.
Modbus raw data it self shows -1 value.

So time for some simple diagnostics. Temporarily swap the Modbus Address of a fully working meter with the part working meter, obviously making sure that it won't cause problems anywhere else in the system. If the problem stays at the original Modbus address then the problem is in your code. If the problem moves to the new Modbus address then the problem is in the original meter. Swap them back to original again. Probably stretching the apple thing a bit far, but there are Bramleys and Granny Smith, etc. Check the firmware versions of the meter, maybe this one isn't quite the same type of apple as the others or maybe it has a worm and is just faulty.

Other readings like Voltag, Current, KW, PF reads perfectly well. Only thing i am unable to get is KWH, KVARH, KVA, KVAR.
Modbus raw data it self shows -1 value.

I'm afraid that it is not raw data, or at least I was not clear enough. Send us Modbus response code you are obtaining. I'm afraid that you are receiving Modbus exception code/response.