TIA Portal - configuring network

mccecim

Hi, I'm using TIA Portal v13. It's my first time that I have to insert a Remote I/O non-Siemens (Murr MVK-MPNIO DIO16 IRT) at the network. How can I do this?
All my inputs e and outputs are read and write through this remote I/O.
please...
=D

Hi, I'm using TIA Portal v13. It's my first time that I have to insert a Remote I/O non-Siemens (Murr MVK-MPNIO DIO16 IRT) at the network. How can I do this?
All my inputs e and outputs are read and write through this remote I/O.
please...
=D

Do you have the GSD/GSE of the Murr? If so, you have to import it via the GSD tool(HW Config menu bar) and then you can insert it into the network.

Hi, have you found and downloaded the gsd file for this. It should probably be available at Murr's website somewhere. Download it, start-up the tia and install it. Remember it's important not only to set the ip address but also the device name correct on your slave. Otherwise you will keep on having a hardware fault.

I downloaded the GSV and put the remote i/o at my network, but how can I put, for example, the first input (I0) of my remote I/O in my ladder program. the TIA don't identify the device by the name... how should I write the tag?
the normal tag for the inputs/outputs of the CPU is "%I0.0" for example...

I downloaded the GSV and put the remote i/o at my network, but how can I put, for example, the first input (I0) of my remote I/O in my ladder program. the TIA don't identify the device by the name... how should I write the tag?
the normal tag for the inputs/outputs of the CPU is "%I0.0" for example...
Well, when you pull the device into your hardware configuration, it will ask for the start address. You make that I0.0, if available. Once done and saved, you can right click on the IO module and edit symbols. Or you can go to the Symbols file and give I0.0 an unique Ragnar that you can use in your ladder logic. Remember to download to the controller before monitoring.