Schneider Unity Pro XL v7 Problem

Dan0218

Good Day Sir,

I have an issue with my Unity Pro XL v7. Every time i press the variable type selection, as shown in the attachment, my unity pro hangs and i can't click in anything. I have to press tab+enter for it to go back to normal. I tried with my colleague's laptop with unity pro xl v7 also, and click the variable type selection and it opens. and when i press tab+enter it closes the variable type selection window.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Possibly a conflict with another piece of engineering software installed on your laptop?

I usually run Unity in VM's to limit interference with other software.

Possibly a conflict with another piece of engineering software installed on your laptop?

I usually run Unity in VM's to limit interference with other software.

Might be conflict with other programming software. But im not sure.I have quite few software installed.