Raspberry Pi Codesys 3 1734-AENTR

rssql

Anyone have any experience getting a Raspberry Pi with CoDeSys to connect to a 1734-AENTR Ser. B, or any AENT?

It's using a IB4 input, and a OB8E output.

I can't seem to get the connection to work.
I called Rockwell to verify the config data.

Input: 103, 2
Output: 100, 1
Config: 102

Put in the Codesys, they are:
Config: 66
Output: 64
Input: 67

In the 1734-AENT example from Codesys, the AENT module says it's outdated.
I downloaded the current 1734-AENTR-B EDS from Rockwell, but Codesys wouldn't import it.

Thanks,

Any update? Did you get it to work?

I have a similar setup AENT/b, IB4, OB8.

I have traced my IO is configured correct and I can see my Inputs on the web page. The comms between codesys and the point IO seem to be not working correctly.

Any update? Did you get it to work?

I have a similar setup AENT/b, IB4, OB8.

I have traced my IO is configured correct and I can see my Inputs on the web page. The comms between codesys and the point IO seem to be not working correctly.

Welcome to the forum. This is an old thread. Please post here:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Include the components you are working with and their catalog numbers so that someone can assist you. Another useful piece of information might be what electrical standard (RS232, RS485, etc) and what protocol (CIP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, etc) you are trying to use between the two devices. This will give us specifics on how to help you troubleshoot.