Analog Output from AB OF8C

Yes I have only enabled those channels for now, they both do not allow me to change the output. I’m sure it is something simple that I am missing. No my problem has not been solved. I am very puzzled by this

the electrician is going to check that switch now. i just noticed the channel shows a 1 in the overrange column. what would this indicate?

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 1.55.13 PM.png

The only reason that overrange is set is because the value you are moving or copying into into module 11 channel 0 is higher than accepted, that is ( I never used PID values) in my case I always use engineering values 4000 - 20000 ( 4-20 mA) . This value is bigger than 20000.

I am testing the output from my AB 1769 L33 with a 4-20ma output card OF8C. i create a simple ladder line to MOV a value to Local:11:O.Ch0Data, but the output value doesnt change on the meter or if i connect it to an analog input. i have configured the card for 4-20ma, enabled the output and tried raw/proportional, percentage, scaled and engineering units, but the output doesnt reflect the value i give it. the output value is either 4ma or 12ma, depending on the data format, so i know it is doing something. i dont have it used anywhere else in my program. i have tried forcing it and nothing changes. please help

I don't recall whether this is the same module, but I remember encountering a clamp setting on a 1769 AO module configuration dialog and the default settings for the upper and lower clamps allowed no change to the output.