How to wire solenoid valve to PLC

24V

Hi,

I am trying to connect the ASCO REDHAT 8215G3 with the 1769-IF4X0F2 Analog PLC Module. Unfortunately, I was only able to find the technical specs and installation manual online. Can anyone please provide me with the wiring diagram?

Kind regards,
24V

That part number comes back to 120VAC 3/4 solenoid valve
there is just no way to connect it to an analog output module
They are normally designed to provide 12 VDC max opened you may see 24 v no load
you need a digital output card120VAC output or a 24VDC digital output using an interpose relay.
No matter what you will need to use an other output type.

I would have your output card energize a relay , then run your solenoid thru the relay , to prevent your outputs from failing .