Vijeo Software download issue

PFrog

Hello,

I am using version 5.1.0.272 of the Schneider Vijeo software. I am trying to download a test program into a Magelis HMISTU855 panel. THe issue is that I do not see this panel as a selectable option, only the 655 panel. When I try to download using the 655 it says there is a hardware error. I looked around for a software update for Vijeo and did not come across any. Am I able to use the 655 panel setting in the software or is there an update to Vijeo for the 855 panel?

THanks

Similar Topics

Hi Friends Please I urgently need help on how to configure PID (Reverse and Forward acting)control in Vijeo Citect SCADA Software for an LCV/LIT...
Replies
Views
Please I will like to know the details of how i can configure a schneider electric vigeo citect scada software with twido plc, modicon m340 plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working on HMI project using vijeo designer software.Then i encountered software crashing then my PC also becomes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got an opportunity to work in vijeo citect software. Since i am new to vijeo citect software, i just need a help to develop one button and...
Replies
Views
hi Actually i am doing a project which contains communication between RSLOGIX5000 with Vijeo citect 7.0 SCADA software. can some will help how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom