Gx works 2

jembc

My gx works 2 program will not go to monitor write mode.i talked to mitsubishi tech support and they told me to reload my software. I really dont want to do this, does anyone have any suggestions,or tips?

I had same problem with GX developer. I got it fixed by going offline and then back to monitor. If you close the software when you are in online mode, it somehow thinks you are in online mode when you open the project next time.

^^^^^ This. GX Developer does stay in the mode it was left in at the end of the last session You may need to go out of Monitor /write and then back in again. Not sure about GX works 2 though.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
PLC: Fx5u CPU As Per manual High Speed Input Module can add from Navigation window  [Parameter]  [Module Information]  Right-click  [Add New...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
I'm totally new to PLC's and I've just purchased an FX3U-14MR Mitsubishi Clone. I believe I need to use GX Works Software to program it but I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom