Convert All Panelview Fonts

mjp123gp

Is there a way to change all of the fonts in a panelview project at the same time? I've just upgraded from an old panelview 1000 and the text looks terrible but it'll take me all week to go through every text box and change the font one by one.

Did you scale up to larger panel view size when creating new? I never had any luck doing that.

Create another project and do not scale displays. After creating project then open display and select all. Then Group. Then click and hold bottom corner and drag to new screen size. That should adjust all objects to new size. Then Un-Group

Similar Topics

I recently added several new screens with multistate indicators. While in English they are fine. When I switch to French they turn to question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm starting a project where I have to convert an old HMI to work on a new panelview plus 7. A person who used to work for us, but does...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I converted a Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) to a Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) and a few items did not convert correctly...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 1000. Originally its was communicating to a PLC5. I replaced the PLC5 with Controllogix. I have converted the PLC logic to...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering is there any quick way of converting a panelview plus 700 to a panelview plus 1000 application in RSView. Will I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom