Datastore Plus

mel_w

Hi Guys
I am a bit rusty with factorytalk view studio use mainly siemens
what I am trying to do is save a start time to a tag (either internal on PVP or from compactlogix tag) then on a trigger log this to a file using datastore Plus active X
this is part of a batch log where the customer needs the start and end time of a batch recording I would write the log at the end of the batch
Factory talk view ME and PVP 1200
can any one point me in the right direction ?

Regards
Mel

If your using FTVME 10 or higher there is no need to create the macro's to control the Remote display tag. The newer versions allow you to select multiple start screens.

You still need to setup the datastore screen the same with position= -400 x -400 and On top cannot be replaced option.