Devicenet connector

aztk

Hi all you!

I'm trying to change some wiring in a devicenetwork (for several tesys u). I've seen a picture with a nice connector that in a side has a pitch 5.08 connection, other side a M12 male; the manufacturer is Allen Bradley. I have not been able to find the right number of part or model of this connector.

A picture is attach. I hope someone knows this connector.

Thanks in advance.

conector.png

Hi bkottaras

I used description of piece you shared to search in Saint Google, I found model of AB's :)

1799-DNC5MMS

I've asked for two models to my suppliers.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Similar Topics

Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
I need to dust off RSNetworks DeviceNet next week for a customer, which means I need to get it loaded on my new laptop. I see my old laptop was...
Replies
Views
Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom