what is the best book on plcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am thinking about buying a book on plcs. I am wondering what is the absolute best one on the subject. Does it matter if a book talks about Alan Bradley plcs and not Honeywell or any other brand?

I am sure that the answer to that question would be Phil's Book

Buy Phil's Book

I personally have not purchased it, only because I am in the UK.

Note for Phil:-
Do you deliver to the UK?

Paul

Hmmmm...

The best plc book is 'probably' the one that helps support this site/forum. uragod

Best PLC Book <--Advertisement

PLucas said:
snip...
Note for Phil:-
Do you deliver to the UK?
Paul
Sure, anywhere in the world. To the UK via global priority mail.

Enjoy,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, We have recently added a Macbook to our fleet to use as an programming laptop. Anybody else out there using a Macbook? Which VM...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm in the process of learning Siemens: 1) Using TIA Portal V14. 2) Working on a S7-1200. There are chances that I also use the S7-1500...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to buy new laptop.I need some recommendation from you all guy.Which Model of HP/DELL/ACER will be best according to price and...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom