Factory Talk View Studio on screen keyboard

kedarkg

I am using Factory talk View Studio to develop HMI application. I need to know how to bring pop up keypad or keyboard for inputting the values from the touchscreen. I checked Rockwell knoweldgebase but could not find answer.

Thanks in advance!!!

kedarkg said:
I am using Factory talk View Studio to develop HMI application. I need to know how to bring pop up keypad or keyboard for inputting the values from the touchscreen. I checked Rockwell knoweldgebase but could not find answer.

Thanks in advance!!!

not sure about the keyboard, but when you use the numeric input tab the keypad pops up automatically.

try the help files, i would think there will be something in there

cheers

myles

For each display, right-click on the display, select "Display Settings" Second tab (Behavior), Right hand side, check off box for "Display On-Screen Keyboard".

For numeric entry only, download the "Numeric Keypad for RSView32 1.00.0060". It is significantly improved over the default stupid keyboard.

Update

I know this post is ancient but I came across it on a search. A faster way to enable this for all displays would be to enable the on screen keyboard within the FT Client setup. This setting overrides the individual display setting if it is not checked for a particular display.