Burglary panel

Spidermike0

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to connect to a Burglary panel, I haven't been able to determine one that I can work with yet. The latest one I'm looking at is DSC now by Tyco. They have a IT-100 integration module that will connect to Control4, Software House & more, its part of a home automation system. I don't know any of these protocols they are using.
I have talked to several Manufactures about getting data from their systems, They have never heard of Modbus or anything I am familiar with.

My boss wants to bring in data from a Burglar alarm system, I think preferably commercial or industrial, into a Control Logix system either directly thru a prosoft card or thru Wonderware or possibly a Redlion HMI.
Anyone have any ideas or pointers???
Thanks
Mike

Thanks for all the answers, I had been looking for a while & not found this info. I have no experience with the burglary stuff, so it was all a foreign language to me!