panelview plus 7 number of screens limit

Jeff23spl

Hello all

When i look at the panelview specs, it says :

Standard Version
Offers display sizes from 4...15 in. with wide screen and keypad options
Offers 100 screens and 500 alarms when used with FactoryTalk® Machine Edition software with connection to one controller

But when we try to program it, it bloc at 25 pages like if it would be the older panel view compact series.

Is there something related to the software or licence to use more than 25 pages ?
2711P-T12W21D8S
thanks

Do you have the correct terminal selected in your project properties? There were some terminals that had a 25 screen limit, PVP Compact maybe? Maybe your application is configured for one of those terminals rather than a PVP Standard?

Rockwell really needs to put disclaimers in their documentation for these HMIs.
The specification documents I read in the past about this have been updated and don't mention this limitation.

Access Level: Everyone
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/0703392

To get to the 100 screen limit, you need a minimum of version 11 firmware and version 11 FTView ME software with the latest patches installed.

The number of alarms is increased in the newer firmware also.