1394-SJT10-C & GML Commander

Hi,
It doesn't look like you have a project loaded. You need to open an offline project before connecting.
Also, you can't upload from the controller into the GML commander window, the uploads are script files only (which are quite unreadable).
If you scroll up through the window showing "executing fault routine", that may give more information as to what is happening on you machine.

Thanks a lot for your attention. I don't have original program also I don't want to change program of machine. I only want to upload program from machine number 1 and download to machine number 2 ( another machine ) . If I do this,is it correct to start machine number 2?

I don't understand about " matching GML diagram ". you mean if I don't have original program of machine I couldn't upload program ?

I'll link to a thread with people smarter than me:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=19911

"You can't upload a GML diagram from a controller. The controller contains a script program compiled and downloaded from a GML program. It also contains setup data for each axis which is separate from the script file. It is possible to re-generate (by hand) a GML file from a script file, but it's very tedious. You have to translate the script commands individually."

There is more detail in that tread which should help.

I'll link to a thread with people smarter than me:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=19911

"You can't upload a GML diagram from a controller. The controller contains a script program compiled and downloaded from a GML program. It also contains setup data for each axis which is separate from the script file. It is possible to re-generate (by hand) a GML file from a script file, but it's very tedious. You have to translate the script commands individually."

There is more detail in that tread which should help.

Yes. I read them before. I ask my question again in that tread. my upload and download link are deactivate. I don't know how can I active them.

GML Commander Software

We no longer can find our software for the 1394 Motion controller. Please let me know if it can be downloaded ? Heard from our tech that it is no longer on the Rockwell server.

GML Commander has been retired, but can still be downloaded if you have your serial number.

From the Rockwell website:

"GML COMMANDER 4.03.00
The selected product/version is retired and its downloads are no longer available from the Product Compatibility and Download Center website (PCDC). We recommend upgrading to the latest version of this product if compatible with your current system.

Note: To discuss Firmware options for this retired product/version please contact Technical Support. If this is a Purchased Software product/version and you cannot upgrade to a non-retired product/version please enter your serial number/product key here:

https://compatibility.rockwellautom...mb=112&refSoft=1&toggleState=&versions=50414#
"

Or your local Rockwell agent should be able to assist.