1732E-8IOLM12R Fault Code 16#0010

Tearboss

Hey there, this is my first thread/question, so hello plctalk-community! (y)

I got a modul-error for the 1732E-8IOLM12R from the ArmorBlock I/O Specialty I/O Modules.

Before I start I installed the EDS- and AOP-file.
I set the switches to 999 and use the BootP/DHCP software to give the modul a IPv4-Address and "Disable-BOOTP/DHCP".
After I add the modul in my E/A-Configurations. I set up the name, IP and change in the "Modul Definition" the Series and Revision.

So far so good. I think it is connected but than I get the Fault Code:
16#0010 Mode or state of module does not allow object to perform requested service. You can see it in the attachment, but there it is in german.

I know that problem from the 1734-AENT. There you can solve the problem by set the chassis size. But I don't see any option to set this up in the 1732E-8IOLM12R.

Do you have any experience with that to solve that fault?

Screenshot (116).png