SEW Inverter is accessible but not reachable in Tia

Acmesereno

Technologies:
Tia 15.1 update 5
Siemens CPU 1517F-3
SEW MDX61B+DFS21B

From the TIA hardware configuration, the SEW drive is accessible from "assign name" and the status/name/ip are ok, but the device has the not reachable status in the main window.

The DFS21B has a red run light and red FS light which from the manual seems to be mechanical/electrical device error.

Are there any things I should try in software before replacing the card?

Technologies:
Tia 15.1 update 5
Siemens CPU 1517F-3
SEW MDX61B+DFS21B

From the TIA hardware configuration, the SEW drive is accessible from "assign name" and the status/name/ip are ok, but the device has the not reachable status in the main window.

The DFS21B has a red run light and red FS light which from the manual seems to be mechanical/electrical device error.

Are there any things I should try in software before replacing the card?

In my experience, things need to match EXACTLY, and unfortunately there are no diagnostics for "these parts of the config match reality, but these don't". Sometimes it just doesn't work. I'd double check the device's config and make sure the GSD was built up correctly.

If you are using a managed switch such as SCALANCE X04, you could try getting a Wireshark trace of the communication in the state that you mention does not work as expected. The Profinet add-in for Wireshark is very good, and the trace may provide valuable diagnostics information. If you post the trace, then someone may be able to provide additional help.