How to make the VFD go reverse with my PLC

Were you able to make it run in the forward direction when you energized the PLC output for forward? But when you energized the PLC output for reverse nothing happened? If that is your problem, you should look for another parameter in the drive that enables/disables bi-directional operation.

Similar Topics

I have a Powerflex 700 and a 1.5 hp motor I've hooked up to my Micrologix 1500 and test box. I was trying different start/stop setups today, and...
Replies
Views
We have mixer where two motor gearboxes drive two screw type mixer blades. Blades are six foot long 14" dia and are horizontal. When mixing they...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom