Help from Schneider People

widelto

Hi guys:

Can anybody provide me with a pdf file of a M221CE24R PLC from Schneider whose program is attached below.

I hope somebody can help me.

Best Regards,

william delatorre (widelto)

Last edited:
Here is print output from Ecostruxure Machine Exper Basic, but it does not have print of ladder diagram, as there is no option to do it.:confused:;)

@goghie:

Thank you very much, anyway I am still downloading software package recommended by Kallileo, my internet connection is thru my cell phone so It´s not the fastest.

Looking up your pdf file will be faster than installing the package.

Thanks anyway

@goghie:

It seems to be that the file I sent is only the introduction to the plc, not the program.

I am new to schneider, my almost 30 years of experience are exclusively with Allen Bradley PLCs.

I am trying to help a friend.

@goghie:

It seems to be that the file I sent is only the introduction to the plc, not the program.

I am new to schneider, my almost 30 years of experience are exclusively with Allen Bradley PLCs.

I am trying to help a friend.

There is also code visible if you install Somachine basic.
Symbols are missing thought.

p.s I meaned EcoStruxure Machine Expert-Basic. Somachine basic was older version for M221.

Last edited:
Its looks like error on newest M221 software. Older version printed also program.

SoMachine Basic/Ecostruxure Machine Expert Basic is error by it self.

SE rebrands IDEC PLCs, previous product was Twido, new one is M221.

First there was Twidosoft, then Twido Suite, then SoMachine Basic and now Ecostruxure Machine Expert Basic.
When Twidosoft was born it was pretty comparable with renowned competition in sense of possibilities and it was solid and stable - quite good product. Then came Twido Suite and it was disaster, so after that I was happy to install SoMachine Basic because I expected something new and better and it turned out that I was wrong. Than it came Ecostruxure Machine Expert Basic, and it is just changed name.

But regarding with hardware, it is completely different story.

Hardware always had somehow limited memory and processing power, but was always the most reliable SE PLC product and I personally obtained always better results than expected. Price is excellent, and only reason not to use this PLC for projects that it is designed for (small machines and simple processes) is it's software. Only trouble with this hardware was that it takes one apprentice hacker about 15 seconds to remotely stops PLC - but it is again software fault.

@Kallileo:
It took me two hours to understand the whole thing, now I know to to use, configure and a little bit of programming, but I need it only for troubleshooting.
Thanks a lot.
I am used to Allen Bradley but it´s not so diffcult at all.