OT: WI Automation

It was parts I normally get from plccable.com but they happened to be out of stock of one of the cards.

Thanks Paul, its a little scary now... I have seen prices more than double in the past month and was quoted 60 week lead on a PowerFlex drive, I am out of stock on every HMI I sell regardless of the brand.

My Siemens 1500's have tripled... so I have decided not to replace them until things go back to normal, its going to be rough last part of the year.

WIAutomation

Hi I am looking at one HMI. They are claiming that it is in stock and was thinking of ordering one through them. When I checked, they only have Italian contact number and rest of the places just the e mail address. They don't have any phone number or proper office address.
I thought they are dodgy company but as you received the part it puts me in dilemma if I should proceed with them or not.