RedLion Crimson HMI with Rockwell Emulator

jetwax

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Experts!

I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this? I can get the OPC topic set up in RSLinx Gateway and see that it is serving tags via Matricon OPC Explorer. My questions are on the Redlion side. Does the Crimson HMI software support reading and writing over OPC DA to a OPC server such as RSLinx?

I tried installing OPCWorx but it wasn't obvious how to set this up.

Any suggestions you can provide will be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your long weekend!

Similar Topics

I have a bevel button on a crimson 3 G15 panel. I am trying to use the 2 state color animation to change button colors based on tag data. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
It states WinPcap must be installed for the Emulator to function. WinPcap.org states that the technology is mature with no updates planned. Am I...
Replies
Views
Following on from another thread, I just downloaded Crimson 3.2 and it now supports CR and Graphite HMIs. Time for a 'play' :-) It seems to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom