Studio5000 UDT Organization in Tags

Bbarnett

Is there a way to organize the tags that aligns with the UDT instead of alphabetically?

See attached. I'd like the 'Tag' values to go from 0 to 5 instead of 5,3,0,1,2,4. I know I've seen it this way before but maybe it's a setting?

UDT.png Tag.png

Your tag browser is what you show in your second png. If you look at the column header "Name" you will see a button you can click on to the right. If you hover over it then you will see "include tag members in sorting."

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been looking for a reference for the order that a UDT is copied in the COP instruction. More specifically - I have a set of code...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Working on a project in Studio 5000 setting up a UDT to read an Input Instance from an EIP device. I have everything set up and it's...
Replies
Views
I have a Structure in my project which has a few nested UDTs. They are ultimately of type DINT. What I would like to do is copy the values out of...
Replies
Views
The PLC program I'm monitoring has a UDT of alarm booleans. 36 in total. What I'm trying to do is monitor a few rungs, and also monitor a possible...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I'm new to programming and was looking for some assistance. As a quick overview there is a SCADA system that sends commands to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom