How to make the VFD go reverse with my PLC

Were you able to make it run in the forward direction when you energized the PLC output for forward? But when you energized the PLC output for reverse nothing happened? If that is your problem, you should look for another parameter in the drive that enables/disables bi-directional operation.

Similar Topics

I have a Powerflex 700 and a 1.5 hp motor I've hooked up to my Micrologix 1500 and test box. I was trying different start/stop setups today, and...
Replies
Views
We have mixer where two motor gearboxes drive two screw type mixer blades. Blades are six foot long 14" dia and are horizontal. When mixing they...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom