Fundamental question about automation

huynt

Dear all.
Everyone know about website or document for Fundamental question about automation?. Help me.
Thanks.
Huynt.

What is the fundamental question of automation? I don't know, but I think the answer to that question is 42.

If you're looking for basic information about PLCs, you've come to the right place. Just go through the tutorial on this site and purchase a copy of Phil's book or video.

huynt said:
Dear all.
.....Fundamental question about automation?.....

If by fundamental question you're talking about the most fundamental one, i.e. "...why is there something instead of nothing?"

perhaps you should should start by reading posts from the old folks on this site.

If you are searching for the meanning of life. Stick around and you'll find it right here.

Dear all.
Everyone know about website or document for Fundamental question about automation?. Help me.
Thanks.
Huynt.

That's a pretty broad question.... Maybe you could expand on that a little bit more... What kinds of areas are you asking about?

Doug_Adam said:
Oi, thats my line....

Not that you'd be able to attend, Doug. But maybe the next attempt at a PLCs.net outting could be at the movie's opening.

I'm playing hooky... I mean closing on a house... that day anyway.

Request, Brasilian to save yours

Yes, the fundaments exist.The people, they forget or turn down the importance.
To detach, a fundamental in oath of degree exists all.
"Through its profession to generate benefit for humanity"

Of this phrase, it extracts all the concepts for the career.
Important fundaments for the progress of the profession in automation.
  1. Always alert.In all place that a project, stimulates the mind could be invented, suggested or perfected.Also innovative, pioneers.
    (Not discarding the vacations)
  2. Recognize you limit, it does not make something without the certainty or it is not prepared.
    (To assume that he is not ready. It does not translate to affirm that not have competence)
  3. Divulge, announces the companies.On the projects or service that cannot get execution. (It favors the progress of automation)
In common way: It has the attitudes, that it means that the biggest profit is its profession.

Last edited:
akreel said:
Not that you'd be able to attend, Doug. But maybe the next attempt at a PLCs.net outting could be at the movie's opening.

I'm playing hooky... I mean closing on a house... that day anyway.

Sounds like a good idea.
I will raise a glass of pan galactic gargle blaster!
(maybe the glass will melt)

huynt,

Steve is, of course, right... the answer to your question is 42!

And, as far as I'm concerned, 42 means PLCNET!

That would be on the planet Earth, smack dab in the middle of that damned intergalactic highway... at http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/

I see that you have 31 Posts up to this time... I don't recall seeing you...

Haven't you been around long enough to see that this is THE PLC place?