FT View Studio Site Edition: Studio Security

CAAJ

Hello All,

Right now I am in the process of providing permission to users on the displays I have created in FT studio, the only problem is that all the users I have created have specific rights for the client but can all access the studio with their username and password. How could I edit these users rights so they have access to the client but do not have access to FT studio?

Any feedback would be useful! :D

Thank you!

Saying FT Studio did you mean FT Studio or the project from FT Studio?

Did you delete "ALL USERS" from Runtime Security?

Similar Topics

Hi all, i need help on how to use Recipe for FT SE. I read the manual, it mentioned about RecipePro+. However i cannot find in the software. How...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to learn how to use VBA with factorytalk view so i can later design displays using tags from PLCs and im having some trouble...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know a Macro command in FactoryTalk View Studio to copy a Datalog database file to a USB drive or some other location? I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a line that is currently running an older version SE local station application. I took a backup of it and "updated" it by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for direction on how to get the Factorytalk View Studio Site Edition 8.00 Runtime Security users, passwords and levels (A-P) on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom