1756-ENBT General IP Address

I am looking into an ethernet drive network system using a Logix5000 system Version 20 and noticed that on the general tab of the properties of the 1756-ENBT card it was selected for a private network and the IP address of that selection is completely different from the actual port configuration of the card itself. Would this type configuration cause any issues on the network perhaps?

I don't think this will cause any issues. I have seen this before, the address configured on the card itself wins. Probably, the dip-switches on the ENBT are set to manually-configured address and not software-configured address so the Logix Designer/Logix 5000 PLC settings cannot overwrite the value.

The manual explains how this is done:
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/enet-um006_-en-p.pdf

(Look up "Set the IP Address with Hardware Switches")