Intouch vs PLC rockwell

Le Tri Dung

on intouch i have 1 access name “PLC1”, node name “192.168.3.6”, application name “DASABCIP”, topic name “plc1”, check “suitelink”. Now I want to see the tags in the access name "PLC1", how do I do that? I want to know how it is linked to the tag PLC

ABCIP is a driver application that is running on a computer with IP address 192.168.3.6. Login to that PC and open the System Management Console. Navigate the hierarchy to ABCIP and down to the PLC configuration. Here you will see the PLC IP address and communication configuration.

From the InTouch side, open Window Maker and access the Tagname Dictionary. This will show you all the configured tags. The Item Name field is in the name that will be requested from the PLC.

ABCIP is a driver application that is running on a computer with IP address 192.168.3.6. Login to that PC and open the System Management Console. Navigate the hierarchy to ABCIP and down to the PLC configuration. Here you will see the PLC IP address and communication configuration.

From the InTouch side, open Window Maker and access the Tagname Dictionary. This will show you all the configured tags. The Item Name field is in the name that will be requested from the PLC.

Ok, thanks