Studio 5000 Tag Browser Columns

Gomez_

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just had to move my Rockwell VM over to windows 10, so I have a new setup with versions 32-34. I'm having a weird issue where the columns in the tag browser wont let me resize them:

FsSoxIm.png

It just turns red when I try to drag the column. Other areas like custom datatypes I can resize columns just fine.

Any ideas would be great!

Similar Topics

My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm doing a more standardize version of one of my programs and organizing things into UDTs and whatever else I can do to shrink the...
Replies
Views
Basically I have created a bunch of local tags, is it possible to convert all of these to a global tag? Or would I need to re-add everything all...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if you can access the newish Tag Based Alarms in Studio 5000 in Crimson 3.1? There are some benefits to this if it's possible as...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have just upgraded an older machine from a old processor to a new studio 5000 processor (1756-L83ES). For some reason when I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom