Upload code from PLC Q00CPU Mitsubishi

Steema

Hi Friends,

just new with this forum and PLC mitsubishi,
currently, i try to upload code from PLC Q00CPU. i don't have the project with me.

when i try to upload code using GX works 2, the symbolic information display GX IEC Developer, and can't be retrieve (the checkbox will be gray if check the main code, and vice versa). And for the main source code can be retrieve and display 6.10. i think the programmer using GX IEC Developer 6.10. if i only check the symbolic information, after retrieving other parts likes intelligent module, etc, the error code will showing to contact mitsubishi representative with the code 00000007H

Does anyone here have the GX IEC Developer software? can share with me the software, because i want to try upload the code using this software.

when i try to use GX IEC Developer 7.04, the symbolic information can't be retrieve as well, and i just can upload the code to MELSEC IL.

thanks for the support, really need the software GX IEC Dev 6.10.
Hopefully, somebody have it.

Even if it was programmed using GXIEC if the original programmer did not download the symbolic code it still cannot be retrieved, It is rare for programmers to download the symbolic code as it takes up quite a lot of memory & takes time, there is also a possibility that if the programmer did at some point download it, they may have done some mods without downloading it, in GXWorks the option to download symbolic code is ticked by defult, in GXIEC it was not (If I remember correctly it was a seperate operation).
You would certainly be lucky to be able to get the re-constituted code, not that it is impossible, never tried it using GXWorks on a program that was programmed in GXIEC but that message does seem to indicate their may be a symbolic file.

Thanks @Parky for the reply.

I don't know the symbolic was download to PLC or not, but when i check to upload code, the symbolic appears on display but format is GX IEC Dev. But can not ticked together with the main program.

Do you have the GX IEC Dev 6.10 software?
I want to try upload program using that software.

Thanks

I do not have a copy myself, the company I worked for did but obviously cannot get a copy or I would break the law (not that they would give it to me). GXIEC I believe was discontinued some years ago in favour for GXWorks (I believe GXIEC was developed by a partner not by Mitsubishi themselves), It was the same as their HMI's these were re-badged Beijers, then Mitsubishi went to the GOT. I Doubt that it will be freely available.