Panel View Standard pload/Download Help

No need to apologize at all.

You can see it in RSLinx Classic, excellent!

You are uploading, OK. It's the same difference.

Good luck!

G.

If the RS232 port on your PV is not setup for a printer then you should be able to connect using the DF1 driver in RSLinx and a straight thru cable connected to your USB to serial adapter.
Thanks this is just what I needed tonight! I was using a null modem cable. As soon as I got an adapter and a straight-through cable it worked immediately! I should have gotten on PLC.net sooner!!

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I am trying to use a panel view 7 standard to run KepWare OPC to a siemens PLC and at the same time, a control logix L8. I keep...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new here and want to ask question regarding standard PV 600.(Cat. 2711-T6C8L1 Ser: B Rev: C FRN: 4.43) 1. Is it possible to reset...
Replies
Views
I am using a panelview1000 standard color with a SLC500 L541 controller.DH+ is using for communication between PV and SLC.I would like to get...
Replies
Views
I have RS232 9 pins (pin to pin connection) connecting my laptop to panel view 300 with serial number : 2711-K3A5L1. I am using panelbuilder 32...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom