Need Help with Omron CP1H

Look at that step 54 according to your cross refference it is reset there, it could be true so even though it is being set the reset may be active so the status will show false.
I very much doubt it is program but rather some sensor etc. is not working

@parky, for rung 54, have a look at post 5. It is attached.

All the conditions are satisfied for SET H77.00
It should go to 1. If it was with the sensor, one of the bits in the ring wouldn’t be true.

Are you sure, see pic, here I have the same sort of set/reset, even though the rung for the SET is true, because the following rung for the reset is also true it shows that the coil is false i.e. reset

True or False.png

Yes, that’s the issue. Reset bit is also 0 in my case. And while being reset 0, if SET instruction get 1, it should give output 1. But, it is not giving.

post a screenshot of that rung where it is reset, I'm not sure you are explaining it so I understand is that reset rung true or not (I mean the contact(s) that reset it.
If this bit drives a valve or whatever, because the reset is after the set in the program & the outputs are refreshed after scan of the progtam if it is set before reset then when it refreshes the real I/O it will be off.

post a screenshot of that rung where it is reset, I'm not sure you are explaining it so I understand is that reset rung true or not (I mean the contact(s) that reset it.
If this bit drives a valve or whatever, because the reset is after the set in the program & the outputs are refreshed after scan of the progtam if it is set before reset then when it refreshes the real I/O it will be off.

True.

Are you certain the program file on your computer matches the PLC? Do a compare to verify that... PLC > Transfer > Compare with PLC

Sorry, not T39. T25 it is. See attached picture.

I simulated your code (if I understand it correct) “CX1”
Code doesn’t work correct. It set H77.00 only once and “froze” because TIMH doesn’t resets.
BUT in my code TIMH counter = 0 in your #64, i.e. it doesn’t executes even once.

If add closed contact |/| T0025 at TIMH line “CX2” code work correct - H77.00 = 0 at 1 scan per second

To see is SET in rung 7 (?) work or not add rung between SET and RESET rungs:
contact | | H77.00 --- coil any bit (not used in program) “CX3”.

Check H77:
1. Idiotic!!! Is the ALL I/O modules work with CIO?
2. HMI. Can HMI terminals be disconnected from the PLC?
3. Find H76. Look for double word instructions

Check TIMH 0025. “CX4” – as an example

What happens if run program at simulation and set/force All the conditions At rung 7 (?) satisfying to SET H77.00? if set/force H77.00?

CX1.png CX2.png CX3.png CX4.png

Got it running, today morning. Thank you all for the responses. HMI had it forced off. Not sure why it wasn't reflecting to PLC/ RSET H77.00. Needed the highest level of password to access those settings.

Got it running, today morning. Thank you all for the responses. HMI had it forced off. Not sure why it wasn't reflecting to PLC/ RSET H77.00. Needed the highest level of password to access those settings.

Good that you got it running.

If it helps for the future, you can consider adding a HMI message to display if something is forced on/off. We do that sometimes to avoid getting calls (especially) in the middle of the night.