Migrate RSLinx Classic to FT Linx Gateway

TreyB

Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT Linx Gateway. I'm trying to get the driver configuration into the new server.

RSLinx backup just gives me an .rsx file. The import utility for FT Linx wants a .csv file. I found reference online to an Excel macro in the rockwell knowledge base but i can't find anything of the sort.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi.In the S7-300 plc, DB100.DBB10, whose data type is byte, is transferred to db23.dbb10, whose data type is bool, with the move command. This...
Replies
Views
We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is...
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done a migration from CJ1 platform to an NJ/NX platform? Is there a program conversion utility for Sysmac Studio similar to Rockwell's...
Replies
Views
Hi Group Hope everyone is ...not too shabby. I developed a program using RSLogix 500 for use on a MicroLogix 1400. I need to update to a newer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom