Siemens s7 314 to s7 313c 2dp

alockly

Hi every body,
i am goning to change cpu313c 2dp instead of cpu 314.

Is it possible?
What shuld i do?

Please help.
Regards

Open the project for the S7 314, Then in the Hardware Configuration Editor, right click on the CPU and select Replace Object. Choose the replacement CPU.

Since the new CPU is s smaller type (313 instead of 314), you should also check if the existing blocks can fit in the memory available for the changed CPU.
Right-click on the blocks folder, select Object Properties, and activate the Blocks tab, and check the User program memory .. Size in load memory and System data memory .. Size in lad memory. The sum of both must be able to fit in the RAM memory available.

Similar Topics

Hi guys... been a very long time since I've posted... I have a few machines here from the Czech republic that came with siemens plcs in them...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a cpu314c with a 5ai/2ao unit, I can’t get any reading within my program. I have tried with the simulator and the program works...
Replies
Views
Good day I recently Changed a screen on a Machine from OP7 to KP400 Comfort using TIA portal v12. since the change the communication is a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice from someone with some siemens hardware experience. Im a student considering buying a siemens plc to practice...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been struggling for a while trying to get Modbus TCP/IP comms setup using the MODBUS_PN block with an S7-314. I was using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom