I can find plc in RSlinx lite but when I open Logix RSWho there is nothing there

RSLinx may be the issue, but I would also try compatibility mode if you haven't already.

Try running the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Logix Designer\ENU\v21\Bin\LogixDesigner.exe in compatibility mode with Windows Vista Service Pack 2.

You could also try what I do, set C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Launcher\Launcher.exe to run in compatibility mode with Windows Vista Service pack 2. Since doing that I haven't had any issues with any of the versions.

Similar Topics

Hi I need to find and IP of a drive profinet that bundown The machine doesn't have the IP and name of device write and anywhere It's a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So I need help setting up traps in Studio 5000. Disclaimer I'm an intermediate PLC programmer so I need lots of help and I need to...
Replies
Views
I need an advice. I was doing some check of my previous projects for internet penetration, and I have found out that there are a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hello, confusion on the msg instruction configuration. We cannot find the target PLC-s in the communication path setup; however, we have made...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom