Plant PAX Object Dynamic Color Change

ELBroyer

Working with Factory Talk View ME with Plant PAX objects. I would like to be able to change the color of objects dynamically. I have loaded the Process Library Customization Tool but have not figured out how to get the color palette that is discussed in the directions.

Working with Factory Talk View ME with Plant PAX objects. I would like to be able to change the color of objects dynamically. I have loaded the Process Library Customization Tool but have not figured out how to get the color palette that is discussed in the directions.

There is a step by step guide in the files folder of the PAx library. Only takes a minute.

I guess I am missing which file I am selecting for the color palette.
I am able to see the objects in the left window, and I go to open the color palette and I am not sure which file to select.