DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

Phil Melore

Administrator
Attention all PLCs.net members!!

Donate your automation expertise to local manufacturers making what hospitals desperately need.

How can you help?
Post your availability in this thread.

How can hospital equipment manufacturer reach you?
They should Private Message you their contact information to start direct outside communication

Hopefully the effort saves some lives during this needful time!!

I'm retired and available with no other competing obligations.
Contact me at Stephen dot bailey2 at Verizon dot net or by private message through this site.
I have vast experience with GE PLCs and HMIs as well as Proficy Machine Edition software. I also have more limited experience with Automation Direct and Rockwell products, but I don't have Rockwell software.
Geographic area for things that can't be done remotely is Western Massachusetts, New York Capital District, Southern Vermont and Southwest New Hampshire.

I am a part owner of a small SI that deals with mostly AB but we also know Automation Direct.

For HMI we have a large install base of Wonderware (Mostly stand alone Intouch but have some experience with System Platform. Installed the first MES 3.0 in area) and FTView (ME and SE). Have some experience with iFix.

I can work in the Southern California area including Orange, Los Angles, Inland Empire and San Diego counties. I cannot go into Mexico (long story)

Just PM me if somebody need help and I will send my contact info.

We are still working some local jobs but not full time, mostly online work. I have also let my local distributor know.

We can get through this working together.

Hi

I have a small automation business in Ireland with 6 programmers
We would gladly help out with Allen Bradley plcs, me , se and I would also have a good few spare parts new and old.
I would have a good few electrical staff but not much help remotely.
We could also help out with Siemens plc , s5, s7 and TIA
We could remote in and help any one that needs it

Thanks

Donnchadh

Im in... there are not very many manufactures in my area but I have some hardware and can ship it.

Steve, I have laptops with software, if you come across something you need let me know and I can send you one to use.

I'm IN

Located in MA. All RA / Allen Bradley products. have software for SLC and Logix platforms and HMI platforms.

PM me

Not sure how helpful I can be from Japan, but I am in too.

I am familiar with Mitsubishi PLC and its tools. I can also help with contacting Japanese manufacturers of medical equipment, including calling them in day time. I am fluent in Japanese so I can help interpreting/translating questions and answers.

As for other PLCs used here, even though I am not familiar I can try getting support from the source (Keyence, Omron, Yaskawa, Yokogawa, etc.)

Count me in!
Allen Bradley, AutomationDirect, Siemens, Red Lion, GE, ABB, Visual Basic, C, C++, Databases.
Central North Carolina.

Just got notice that I will have some time on my hands, so would be happy to help where I can.

Work in Siemens TIA mostly, but have many years of Simatic Manager (S7 classic under my belt). Done much work with Beijer HMI's as well.

I'll help any way that I can

Located in Northeast Ohio - available evenings and weekends.

Well versed in Micro/Control/CompactLogix platforms, Panelviews, Delta HMIs, Red Lion HMIs, Maple HMI & PLC, and Control Techniques Servos.
Can fumble through some Schneider PLC/HMI, Unitronics, and even some Panasonic stuff.

My working days are very busy so I can only offer a relatively small amount of spare time.

I am based in the Netherlands, continental Europe and mostly work with Wago PLCs, codesys based. I can be contacted through PM.

RS Logix and DeltaV Expertise Available to Donate

I can donate help with Allen Bradley PLCs or Emerson DeltaV DCS systems.
I'm currently located in Melbourne, Australia.