How to enter S7 constants

PLC_talk

Hello everyone,
I am using S7 PLC . I would like to know how do I enter a constant in DINT format.
I am trying to enter a constant value of say 3 to a logic instruction DI_R.
I couldn't find any way to represent it (keeps showing RED).

2. Is there any way I can get the Date & time DT type into Memory area?

Any suggestions?

PLC_talk said:
I am using S7 PLC . I would like to know how do I enter a constant in DINT format.

Precede the number with L#, EG, L#3

Date and Time extraction using SFC1 has been covered many times in the past on this forum, do a search for the keyword SFC1 and you should find the information you are after. You could also try searching for 'Date & Time'.

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?:lolis:
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom