FactoryTalk View Alarms Bit Array

lillquist

I'm having trouble with alarms coming across from a micrologix 1500 to a Panelview plus 6 600.
This is a conversion from a Panelview standard to panelview plus 6.
I'm trying to bring across an array of Bits to trigger type bit.

Panleview Standard Alarm Setup
Panelview Standard Alarm.jpg

Panleview Plus 6 Setup, that isn't working
Alarms.PNG
Alarms MSG.PNG

From Panelview Migration Manual 2711P-AP001A-EN-P:
"The number of bits in the array depends on the data type of the tag. Integer data types, for example, return 16 bits per element, while Bit data types return 8 bits per element."

So I have L3 to bring across 24 bits, as the highest bit value I need is 19. With the setup I have now the alarm triggering the alarm popup, the popup is working with the integer, trigger type: value, alarms but not the bit alarm.